GALILEI OFFICE COORDINATOR
Time Commitment: 35 hours/week; Full-Time Position
Dare to venture.
Based in the heart of downtown Montreal, Galilei, an affiliate of Concordia University, is the first venture studio of its kind in Canada.
We co-create breakthrough ventures in partnership with forward-thinking corporations, top academic talent, and ambitious entrepreneurs. We work closely with our corporate partners to identify and scope unmet industry needs, partner with top talent to build quick and dirty prototypes, and launch new startups to bring validated solutions to market. Through our unique ecosystem, we are able to ignite high-impact innovation by merging together the speed of startups, the expertise of corporations, and the intellectual horsepower of the best universities.
We are fast-moving and passionate about what we do. Join us for the ride.
– Overseeing the day-to-day activities of the office as the main point of contact in the reception area
– Overseeing the guest experience and ensure a personal, friendly experience for anyone coming into the office, answering incoming phone calls and delivering world-class service to our partners.
– Ensuring office efficiency by maintaining the appearance of common areas, organizing procedures, handling correspondence, managing filing systems, and overseeing supplies and equipment.
– Coordinating appointments and meetings, managing senior staff calendars and schedules, as well as coordinating domestic and international travel, including flight, hotel, and transport.
– Creating presentations and other management-level reports, and composing correspondence.
– Assisting the organization’s HR function by keeping personnel records up to date, arranging interviews, etc
Education & Experience Required:
– Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
– Previous success in a similar role with 5+ years of experience in office administration
– Excellent computer skills, including a high degree of proficiency in GSuite (Google Docs, Sheets, Slides & Calendar)
– Experience developing internal systems
– Ability to handle confidential information
– Engaging personality and optimistic outlook
– Bilingual – French & English
If this sounds like your perfect role, we’d like to hear from you. Send us your CV and cover letter to [email protected]