Experience based salary
About District 3:
Based at Concordia University, District 3 is the largest and most diverse university-hosted innovation hub in Montreal. We bring together key players from industry, government, and academia to ensure every innovator, entrepreneur, and researcher has access to the resources they need to move from idea to impact with confidence.
We are looking for a self-motivated, organized coordinator for our startup programs. You will create a fluid communication channel between all the stakeholders of the program (startups, coaches, experts, and staff) as well as carry forward the execution of many different initiatives.
– Application/selection process: Guide and filter startups/experts through the process of applying and being selected into our community.
– Onboarding: Inform and provide access to all the tools, rules and responsibilities, coaching/program details, and opportunities of being a part of the D3 community.
– Program development/coordination : Ensure all stakeholders are connected and informed about developments in program curriculum/execution. Execute on program curriculum on a week-to-week standpoint. Inform coaches and startups of program details.
– 90 day reviews: Educate startups on process. Plan logistics of cycles. Coordinate review sessions.
– Feedback: Collect, store, analyze, and action feedback from all processes that affect startups, coaches, and experts. – – Provide D3 team with meaningful insights and action items to improve services.
– Internal process management: Conduct the systems analysis and redesign on manual, inefficient processes that affect startups, coaches, and experts.
– Interest in entrepreneurship
– Hyper organized
– Spoken and written English a must
– Spoken French an asset
– Knowledge of Google Docs/Sheets/Slides
If you are interested, please send your CV and cover letter to [email protected] by Wednesday, June 13th.