Based at Concordia University, District 3 is the largest and most diverse university-hosted innovation hub in Montreal. We bring together key players from industry, government, and academia to ensure every innovator, entrepreneur, and researcher has access to the resources they need to move from idea to impact with confidence.
We are looking for a self-motivated, organized coordinator for our B2B Program. As the coordinator, you will attend weekly B2B workshops and 1-on-1 coaching sessions to facilitate logistics and take excellent session notes. While working with the Startup Coordinator, you will create a fluid communication channel between all the stakeholders of the program (startups, coaches, experts, and staff). Along the way, you will learn industry leading strategies in B2B sales while working alongside the expert coaches and eager to sell startups.
– Be the go-to person for all startups in the B2B program
– Facilitate, set up, and organize weekly sessions
– Take meticulous discussion and coaching notes
– Communicate with all stakeholders throughout the program
– Gather executable feedback about the program and experience
– Interest in B2B sales
– Hyper organized and willingness to hustle
– Spoken and written English a must
– Spoken French an asset
– Knowledge of Google Docs/Sheets/Slides
If you are interested, please send your CV and cover letter to [email protected]
Application deadline is Sunday, May 13th, 2018.