We believe that blockchain technology will enable a new wave of innovative business models. We aim to accelerate the development of impactful blockchain enabled business. To do so, we offer enterprise-grade virtualized blockchain services that meet real world conditions.
We are on the bleeding edge of technology. We want highly performant, hardworkers who thrive when faced with new challenges and who love to work with others. We understand needs for flexible working conditions: we care about results, not politics.
Like a family, we work hard, support each other, and pride ourselves on ensuring personal and professional growth. We will connect you with some of the best mentors in the business, offer training on valuable Blockchain technologies, and promote flexible schedules and team outings.
As Lead Platform Engineer, you will lead the engineering team in delivering Mantle’s platform. You have strong foundation of design principles, especially when it relates to SaaS platform development. You look at long-term solutions and assess system wide impacts ensuring the platform evolves properly. You are obsessed with code quality and scalable architecture but mindful of deadlines and capable of shipping early while iterating towards perfection. You enjoy growing developers to become senior contributors.
• L ead and mentor a small engineering team to develop core infrastructure that supports clients’ engineering teams
• Hands-on development of APIs, systems and services and peer review of team member’s code
• Build systems to monitor system performance and reliability at scale
• Own sprint planning and manage the releases for assigned modules
• Accountable for design and code deliverables for the assigned modules across sprints
• Provide hands-on technology leadership to the team
• Assist in building technical strategy, technology blueprint, hiring and define tech stack best practices
• Define and manage the technology landscape and blueprint for defined module scope
• Ensure consistent best practices, processes, and procedures for software development, quality assurance, and maintenance
Ideally, you have 10+ years of experience working on major software products with 3+ years as a senior member of engineering team.
• Applied technology to build innovative products for a variety of different problem domains creating large real time systems built on open-standards
• Deep experience with cloud technology stacks, security systems, transaction processing, and high availability technologies
• Component level understanding of security protocol stacks and crypto libraries and functions
• Experience with building services based technologies including micro services frameworks
• Strong programming skills in Go
• Hands on experience with Typescript, Node.js,
• Experience building and maintaining scalable, reliable, and secure RESTful APIs and different types of symmetric and asymmetric encryption methods.
• Experience with DevOps
Apply by sending CV to Sean Cullen at [email protected]